Concealed fright

 Concealed fright 

 

 

Well the rain hasn’t stopped

But it hasn’t begun

This is where the story reveals its plot

 

If my mouth could speak

                                                                               ​It’d say a truth​

I’d tangle you up in words

 

If I hide this gift

You will miss out

But I then I wouldn’t be exposed

 

It’s a sweet secret I didn’t choose

It picked me all on its own

 

And I will not lie, but I will not sputter

I think you might understand

If I reveal your charms have worked

I’d have some trouble in my hands

 

Because to love is to be vulnerable

And that is not where I want to be

But I can’t keep this inside much longer

It’s made itself a home of me!

 

Maybe my eyes will do the job

And I won’t have to say a word

But then your eyes may reply a truth

I wish I never heard

 

 

 

-slm 12/1/06

© 2007













Greetings! This is a small blog about random topics, unofficial and laid back! **If you like my little blog and want to support me: Paypal - @latona84 🙏🏽 Chime - $Sonia-Lopez-59 😌 buymeacoffee.com/tona11 ☕️ Cash.app - /$toabajalife 💸 THANK YOU! : )


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The year so far

Mr. Tamborine Man

Stabbing at SF General