The hunger games - thoughts on different jobs in different industries

 Opinion:


I’ve been working in the bay area and in the last two years I have worked for non profits that serve people that have no home, or income, may have addiction, and other major life problems. I worked at a place that was also attached to a senior center that mainly served low income folks.

Fast forward to now and I work at a company (temp job) that is incredibly wealthy. The employees have wonderful amenities, incredible comforts. It’s great for them, but it had been a while since I worked for a company that wealthy, so I am adjusting. Online people are crying about groceries bills hiking up and at my workplace they offer some of my favorite organic breakfast options. 

I guess I’m just noticing the wealth disparity. 

I feel very lucky- and I am also pleased to see that there are many services here in the bay area for those who are really going through crisis. 

The bay area is the kind of place where you look around and are surrounded by gorgeous buildings, nature, and landscapes, and also where to see people waking up on the sidewalk every single day. 












Greetings! This is a small blog about random topics, unofficial and laid back! **If you like my little blog and want to support me: Paypal - @latona84 πŸ™πŸ½ Chime - $Sonia-Lopez-59 😌 buymeacoffee.com/tona11 ☕️ Cash.app - /$toabajalife πŸ’Έ THANK YOU! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The year so far

Mr. Tamborine Man

Stabbing at SF General