the viral story of lady who claims she fell in love with her physiatrist
UPDATE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtwA9YBcn0w
I truly empathize with the medical professional here.
______
Opinion:
There is a viral story online about a lady that claims that she fell in love with her physiatrist. Apparently the lady made a multi-part series about it and even mentioned the doctor’s name. I wanted to share my opinion:
This is horrific. I think the lady is going through something intense (mentally) and its for all to see. Some black mirror shit. Meanwhile the attack on the character of the doctor is so insane especially since he can’t defend himself because of certain confidentiality laws. Insane.
If you have a problem with a mental health professional, switch providers. Never blast them publicly. In my opinion this lady took this too far. Sounds like she was harassing him and when they finally parted ways she found another, brutal and cruel way to get his attention. I don’t know the details, but this is what I think based on what I have read online.
Just yikes. I sympathize with people that struggle with their mental health one way or another, but hurting people that are trying to help you is wrong. Again, more details will probably come out, but this is just sad situation because no one wins. This lady is talking to AI to validate her distortions of reality. The Dr has probably had his life blow up. Just bad.
Greetings! This is a small blog about random topics, unofficial and laid back! **If you like my little blog and want to support me: Paypal - @latona84 🙏🏽 Chime - $Sonia-Lopez-59 😌 buymeacoffee.com/tona11 ☕️ Cash.app - /$toabajalife 💸 THANK YOU! : )
Comments
Post a Comment