Song stuck in my head this morning

 


This morning I had a small part of a song stuck in my head. I wanted to hear it so bad, but couldn’t remember the name of song or band. I sang what I could on the Shazam app it and I googled the lyrics that I could remember but got nothing. Somehow I found it by searching bands that have similar sounds and I found it! Here it is, the band is Muse and the song is called Supermassive Black Hole. The song sounds so dark and catchy to me, but I warn you the video is not sunsets, rainbows and ladybugs. 



https://youtu.be/Xsp3_a-PMTw?si=8qnC3UJ7Fm01odrT



I played it for my friend and he listened and watched the video for a bit. He said it sounded like a mix between Marilyn Manson and Prince. I agree! ! 







Greetings! This is a small blog about random topics, unofficial and laid back! **If you like my little blog and want to support me: Paypal - @latona84 🙏🏽 Chime - $Sonia-Lopez-59 😌 buymeacoffee.com/tona11 ☕️ Cash.app - /$toabajalife 💸 THANK YOU! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The year so far

Mr. Tamborine Man

Stabbing at SF General