Vueltas Vueltas - Poema

 


Vueltas Vueltas - Poema


Vueltas, Vueltas



Carrusel lento

Arrastrándome sin piedad

Veo mi atmósfera un momento,

Y luego se va

Reaparece, igual que antes

Solo que cambié yo

Mareada, borracha, intoxicada de amor

Carrusel de ilusión

Compre mi taquilla con estrellitas en los ojos

Pues oí las carcajadas a la distancia

Ahora noto mi caballito despintado

Y me pregunto si hay algo más


Todo se repite, solo en diferentes niveles

Sujeta el caballo

Y trata de no vomitar




Slm 5/29/08

Spinning Spinning ‘round and ‘round


Slow carusel

Drags me with no mercy, none

I see my environment for a moment,

Then it's gone

It reappears again, the same as before

But now it’s me that’s changed evermore

Dizzy, intoxicated, love drunk

Carousel of fantasies

I bought my ticket with a million tiny stars dancing in my eyes

See, I heard the laughter from a distance

Now I notice the old horse I ride on with it’s chipped, crusted paint

I wonder if there is something more


It all repeats itself, just at different levels. Hold on to your horse

And try not to throw up



-SLM

Original in Spanish on 5/29/08




Greetings! This is a small blog about random topics, unofficial and laid back! **If you like my little blog and want to support me: Paypal - @latona84 🙏🏽 Chime - $Sonia-Lopez-59 😌 buymeacoffee.com/tona11 ☕️ Cash.app - /$toabajalife 💸 THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The year so far

Mr. Tamborine Man

Stabbing at SF General