Blog about scary event I saw today on my street
*trigger warning: graphic content about an injury - may or may not upset some.
I left my house this morning to sit across the street on a bench to get some sun. Within a minute of me sitting down and taking in the rays (gorgeous day) I heard a man shouting frantically. It sounded like someone on the street or sidewalk yelling at a driver to get their attention.
I saw the immediate aftermath of a man getting run over by a car in front of my house. Police came, but I think the man died. I think he cracked his head on the street. I'm kind of in a daze because I'm trying to wrap my head around it all. The driver’s car seems to have backed into him. I just heard someone shouting then I saw a driver hit the brakes and pull forward then slowly get out of the car. I saw someone laying on the ground. It looked like a short, older man.
I don’t know if he died or not… I hope he is OK… yeah, that was a sad and scary thing to see. If I get any updates I might add it to this blog. I wanted to write about this because I think it might help me process it. :(
UPDATE: https://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/sf-vehicle-collision-kills-72-year-old-21220964.php
He was 72. He passed away. Rest in peace.
Comments
Post a Comment