Waymo Robot Taxi - some thoughts
A woman gave birth inside a robot-taxi the other day. Yikes! Just her, the baby, God and the team of people commanding the video stream coming from the robot.
I heard another story of a young lady that was riding a Waymo only to discover that there was a man- a stranger riding in the trunk! Uh… some people prefer the robots instead of the human drivers to AVOID people.
Another video I saw online showed a Waymo not understanding a police standoff, entered the area of possible cross-fire (with a passenger) putting so many people at risk.
I haven’t ridden in one… I am a bit afraid of them. Just my opinion.
Greetings! This is a small blog about random topics, unofficial and laid back! **If you like my little blog and want to support me: Paypal - @latona84 🙏🏽 Chime - $Sonia-Lopez-59 😌 buymeacoffee.com/tona11 ☕️ Cash.app - /$toabajalife 💸 THANK YOU! : )
Comments
Post a Comment