Ode to F boys - poem

 I'm sure I'm sure I wish I never met you 

quit resurfacing in my mind
useless useless waste of time you came with your snake eyes 
and saw my hidden heart you 

made your way in and left your venom Mark you stink up my thoughts 
with your meaningless words

You're a beautiful liar- worst of the worst you came and took and put nothing down 
like a hungry selfish boy eating everything and not even picking up the trash

You disgust me you're very essence you wouldn't cherish not even what brings you life

 bottomless pit of sad hunger like a worn out drooling dog 

you want and want and want
 to collect your trophies and gloat 

but no one sticks around because you give them your muddy boot or worse 

 you filth upon humanity you suck away at life taking up space and energy 

and providing zero light.

-Sonia 3/30/2026


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The year so far

Mr. Tamborine Man

Stabbing at SF General